6:00am: I wake up at 6 like I normally do, shower, and get ready for the day. Adrian gets up at 6 too, good thing that we have more than one bathroom!
6:45: I make lunch for the kids, Adrian usually helps me! Lately, she has really been into cooking and has been making dinners and helping with breakfast! She wants to start learning how to cook.
7:00am: I wake up Braylie and Gage and get them breakfast. Adrian gets on the bus at 7:05 most days, unless she has to get to school early! Jeff also leaves the house around 7.
7:30am: Braylie and Gage are both dressed, and I wake up Jamie, give him breakfast, and get him ready!
8:00am: The kids play quietly while I get up Emery and Nolan, feed them, and get them dressed. Every Tuesday and Thursday we leave the house at 8:30, because we live just a few minutes from Braylie and Gage's school, and school doesn't start until 8:50! Jamie has full-day kindergarten Tuesday and Thursdays that starts at 9, so it makes sense to drive Braylie and Gage also. But, Monday, Wednseday, and Friday they get on the bus at 8 because Jamie doesn't have school!
9:15am: By the time I get home, Emery is cranky because she hates the car, and Nolan falls asleep in the car! When I get home I play with them for a while, we usually have our tummy time in the morning. They are 4 and a half months old and can hold their heads up and roll over! One of my favorite times in the day is when I am playing with just them and me in the mornings.
10:00am: I feed them again and they go down for their morning nap around 10:30. Then, I usually do the breakfast dishes and clean the kitchen.
11:00am: I get some work done on my computer, answering emails and tending to my blog!
12:30: I get myself some lunch, and Emery and Nolan usually wake up again so I give them lunch too! Then, I do dishes and sweep. I usually baby wear Emery, because she is really clingy lately, and Nolan just sits on the floor, content, with his boppy and loves to watch me do things!
1:30pm: I just relax with the babies and enjoy our time together! It's so nice to be just with them, because I was so used to having all the kids with me 24/7.
3:00: I put Emery and Nolan down for their afternoon nap and I do some more housework, and if I have time, get more work done on my computer! Adrian gets home around 3:15, and she gets a snack and does her homework. I leave the house as soon as she gets home to go pick up Jamie from school! Braylie and Gage get off the bus at 3:35, so Adrian waits for them out on the porch. She gets them a snack and they usually sit at the kitchen bar and do their homework. When I get home with Jamie, I get him a snack and he goes off to play while I help Braylie and Gage, and even sometimes Adrian, with their homework!
5:30: Jeff gets home right when I start dinner. He gets up Emery and Nolan from their nap around then and feeds them. I am trying to get them used to using a bottle, because sometimes I'm not around to feed them and it's easier on me if Jeff can sometimes!
6:00pm: We all have dinner together as a family, usually! Adrian works 5-9 on Mondays and Wednesdays, though. After dinner Jeff and I spend time with the kids! We play a board game, watch a movie, go swimming, or just play with them! At 7 one of us baths Jamie, reads to him, and puts him down at 7:30. He is so tired from being at school all day that he has been going to bed early! Soon after he goes to bed Gage and Braylie take their showers (sometimes Gage takes a bath) and they are in bed by 8:15. I give Emery and Nolan their baths at 8:30, and they are down by 9. Usually, they wake up around midnight and then again at 2, sometimes again at 5!
9:00pm: I just relax and work on my computer, or just watch a movie with Jeff. Adrian has to be showered, homework done, and in bed by 9:30, but she doesn't necessarily go to sleep then!
11:00pm: Jeff and I go up to bed.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, comment below what you want to see next!
No comments:
Post a Comment