Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day in the Life! | School Routine 2015

Hey everyone! Today I am going to share with you a normal day in our new school routine! Enjoy! :)

6:00am- I wake up, shower, get dressed, and get myself ready for the day! Adrian also gets up around this time with me to get ready.
6:45- I wake up Braylie, Gage, and Jamie. All of their clothes for the week are in a hanging organizer in each of their closets with the days of the week written on them! This is something new that a purchased this summer, and so far it is working out great! There is no morning I-Dont-Know-What-To-Wear hassle anymore for us! While they all get dressed, I make breakfast.
7:00- Adrian and I have breakfast together.
7:15- Adrian leaves for school, and Braylie, Gage, and Jamie eat breakfast. By now Emery and Nolan are usually awake, so I go into their room while the kids eat! I change both of their diapers and get them dressed.
7:30- The kids all play/relax while waiting for the bus, and I feed Emery and Nolan their breakfast!
7:50- Braylie, Gage, and Jamie head out onto the porch to wait for the bus. Emery, Nolan, and I usually sit on the porch with them to get some fresh air, plus Jamie wants me to be there! He still is a little bit scared of the bus since it's his first year riding it!
8:15- Emery, Nolan, and I are back inside and we play together for a while! They are always the happiest in the morning and love to snuggle and read books!
9:15- I put Emery and Nolan down for their morning nap and I clean up the breakfast dishes and usually start a load of laundry. The amount of laundry we have in this house at all times is ridiculous! I have tried to do all of the laundry in one day before, but its just too tough because we have so much! I usually space it out through the week now, I have found that it's much easier.
9:45- I work on my computer or clean the house!
11:15am- I start making lunch for Emery, Nolan, and I! Also, Adrian is allowed to leave campus for lunchtimes, so sometimes she will come eat with us!
11:30am- Emery and Nolan are awake and we all eat lunch!
12:00- After lunch the twins play by themselves/with each other while I clean up the lunch dishes. Then we go do something out of the house! By now I am going crazy and I have to get out of the house! Sometimes we go to the park, or sometimes just the store!
2:30- We always try to be home by 2:30, because Emery and Nolan are always super hungry and tired! I give them a snack and they are asleep by 2:45 usually!
3:00- Adrian gets home from school.
3:30- Braylie, Gage, and Jamie get home from school. I usually wait outside for them to get off the bus! Then I make them all snacks and we get started on their homework! Braylie has more homework then the boys, so it always takes her longer.
4:40- I start making dinner and when the kids are done their homework they usually just do whatever!
5:15- Jeff gets home from work and gets Emery and Nolan up from their naps and ready for dinner.
5:30- We all eat dinner together! We try to have family dinners a lot, but its difficult with all of the sports/activities going on!
6:00- Usually someone has sports! Jamie is currently in soccer 6-7 Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Gage is in soccer Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then travel baseball every Wednesday 6-8! Adrian works three nights a week, and Braylie works one night a week! So are evenings are usually pretty full with something or other, so its nice to have dinner together.
8:00- After getting home from our activities, Jeff, Adrian, or myself gives Jamie a bath and gets him in bed by 8:30. After he's in bed, I get Emery and Nolan ready for bed. Braylie and Gage get ready for bed around 9.
9:30- Everyone but Adrian, Jeff, and myself are asleep/in bed!
10:30- Adrian usually heads up to her room.
11:00 Jeff and I go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment