Sunday, August 3, 2014

Daily Post | August 1, 2014

Hey guys, we had a super fun last full day at the beach, and I thought I'd tell you all about it!

6:30am- I woke up and took a shower. Most of my kids sleep till a decent hour, so I like to wake up early to get ready for the day and get some work done! I just replied to some emails, I get so many emails it's crazy! Also, I planned out some blog posts and read comments.
7:30am- Jamie woke up and and I made him and I breakfast. We had pancakes with scrambled eggs, strawberries, and orange juice! After breakfast I got Jamie ready and made more food.
8:00am- Gage and Braylie wake up at 8 almost every day, so I had the breakfast ready for them! Gage had we Jamie had, but Braylie had scrambled eggs and a fruit salad instead of pancakes.
8:30am- Emery and Nolan woke up and I fed them while the kids played quietly in their rooms.
9:00am- Adrian woke up, got breakfast, and got ready. Then, I had her watch Emery and Nolan while I was able to do the dishes from breakfast and clean up the kitchen. Also, I started some laundry. With 7 kids, the laundry is never ending!
10:00am- I packed lunches for everyone on the beach and got everyone ready to head out to the beach at 11! I fed Emery and Nolan, and put them down for their nap. My mom actually wasn't feeling the best, so she stayed back at the house. It was great for me, because the twins could nap at the house and I wouldn't have to bring them out to the beach! They usually sleep for 3 hours.
11:30am: We were all out at the beach and having lunch. I pack turkey and cheese sandwiches for everyone, fruit, chips, and cookies. Then, I built a sand castle with Jamie while Jeff and my dad went in the water with Gage and Braylie and Adrian sunbathed.
2:00pm: Jamie was absolutely done with the beach, so I took him inside, gave him a bath, and put him down for a nap. He doesn't take naps everyday, only on days when he is super tired, usually on vacations! Then, while he slept Emery and Nolan woke up and I fed them, played with them, and began packing to go home.
3:30pm: The rest of the gang came inside and got all showered and cleaned up. I was able to shower then too, when my dad entertained the babies.
4:00pm: My mom was feeling better and had a craft ready for the kids when they came out of the shower. I fed the twins again and then had them in the kitchen with me while I made dinner. We usually have dinner around 5 on vacations, because we like to have the whole evening for activities!
5:00pm: I nursed the babies and put them down for their second nap of the day. This time, they usually sleep until 7 (2 hours). Then, we all had dinner!
6:00pm: We decided to go to the boardwalk, since it was our last night and I hadn't gone yet! My mom took them Monday night, but I just got to the beach Wednesday night, as you all know. The kids loved the rides, and Adrian loved the shopping! I just enjoyed spending time with my kids without the babies who constantly need my attention. I am so afraid of neglecting a child or not spending enough time one on one with my kids!
8:00pm: We got home from the boardwalk and I read Jamie his bedtime stories and put him down for the night. Then, I started a movie with Gage and Braylie while Adrian sat with Emery and Nolan nursed.
9:00pm- Gage and Braylie went to bed, and I nursed the babies before putting them down around 9:30. After they were all asleep, I got some more work done on my computer, did some cleaning/housework, and finished up some packing.
10:30pm: Adrian went up to her room, and so did my parents. Jeff and I watched some TV alone, to spend time with each other, before going to bed at 11:30.

I hope you guys enjoy these type of posts! Leave a comment below if you do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment