Friday, June 6, 2014

Pool Party Fun | 7 Week Update

Hey everyone, today was a great day! The kids woke up excited because it was their last day of school! Jamie and Gage had a half day and got out at 10:30. Sadly, Braylee had a full day and didn't get out of school until 2:45. Adrian didn't even have school, she was done Wednesday! To celebrate the start of summer, my good friend Steph and I organized a little pool party for us at their house! Gage, Jamie, Adrian, Emery, Nolan and I went over to Steph's house at 11:30. The kids had so much fun swimming with Steph's 7 kids! Gage is getting better and better at swimming every year, he just learned how to tread water! Jamie still wears his swimmies, and will be until I feel comfortable enough with him in the water without them. Emery was really into the water, surprisingly! Adrian was in the water holding her for a long time, she was just so calm and relaxed! Nolan, on the other hand, hated it. I dipped his toes in and he started screaming! He ended up sitting on the side of the pool with me :) We had a yummy lunch of all different sorts of pasta! The kids loved it, because they are obsessed with pasta. Jeff also got out of work early and picked Braylie up from school and brought her around 3 so she could come in on the fun for a little bit! We left their house around 4:40, after 5 hours of fun! :) Hope to do it again soon!

Today is also the day the twins are 7 weeks old! They are almost 2 months old in a week or two, I can't believe it! I don't have much to update on this week, because nothing really has changed much in the last week. But, we have started putting them to bed earlier because they have been cranky lately and refusing to take naps! Now, bath time is 7:30 and bedtime is 8. Ever since they were a month old they have woken up from 8-9 in the morning for the day. What's even better is that they have only been waking up once! They have been sleeping for 6 hours, feeding at 2, and then sleeping until 8-9! Jeff and I have been getting so much sleep this week and I definitely feel a difference during the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment