I did a day in the life last month and since everyone loved it, I decided to do a day in the life the first of every month! :)
Today we did not go to church, because everyone was exhausted from getting back from Blogger Fair! Since our plane landed at midnight, we weren't home and asleep until almost 2 so the kids all slept in. I woke up at 6am to feed the babies, and slept until 8am when I decided to get up for the day. I unpacked and did some laundry while the kids were still sleeping. Around 9am I prepared breakfast (pancakes with blueberries, bananas, sausage, and orange juice) and woke the kids up at 9:30. I want to keep them on a schedule and if they sleep too late, they won't be able to fall asleep later! While the kids were eating, I fed the babies. Adrian watched them while I got the younger kids dressed and ready for the day!
Jeff now works every other Sunday, and today was his day to work. He left at noon and worked until 7. I cleaned all morning/unpacked while Braylie and Gage played with Emery and Nolan slept! Then, I made lunch for everyone and fed the babies again. After lunch, we were heading to the park to meet up with our friend, Jamie! My kids love playing with their kids, and I love talking to Jamie. We also went for ice cream with them after playing at the park! For dinner, I made beef and rice cheese casserole. The kids absolutely love this, so I make it once or twice a week! We also had salad, fruit, and nuts. After dinner Jamie was exhausted, so I gave him and bath and he went to bed early as soon as Jeff got home. Then, Gage and Braylie showered and went to bed at 8. Adrian stayed up with us, and still is. We had an amazing day recovering from Blogger Fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment