Throughout this blog I have mentioned extended family many times, but I have never exactly went into depth about everyone! My parents are Alicia and Samuel. I have 3 siblings, my older sister Amanda, and my younger twin brothers Alex and Tyler! As you can tell, twins run in the family. Amanda is 42, 4 years older than me. She is with Jeremy, and they have 2 kids, Alexis and Ashley. Alexis is 13 and Ashley is 6. Amanda is also pregnant with a baby boy and due this fall! They live in Florida with my parents. Alex is 30, 8 years younger than me. He is married to Katelyn and Katelyn is expecting a baby girl in August! Alex and Katelyn live in California with me. Tyler is also 30, and he is with Carlie. They have 5 kids 10 year old twin boys, Jaden and Frank, 8 year old Sammy, 4 year old Lily, and baby Elise! They live in Florida with Amanda and my parents. As you can tell, they were married young like Jeff and I.
Jeff also has quite a large family! His parents are Marise and Gerald, and they live in California with us. He also has three younger brothers, Jake, Emmett, and Gale. Jake is 35, 3 years younger than Jeff. He is married to his third wife, Jane, and has 4 children with her, 7 year old triplets Bay, Daphne, and Jessica, and 3 year old Charlie. He also has 2 kids with his second wife, 14 year old Alicia and 12 year old Aubrey, and 1 with his first wife, 18 year old Grant. He currently lives in Seattle, Washington with Jane and his children with her. Emmett is 32, 6 years younger than Jeff. He lives in Seattle, too. He is married to Rosalie and they have 2 kids, 8 year old Sal and 4 year old Jess. Gale is 28, 10 years younger than Jeff. He also lives in Seattle. If you can't tell, Jeff grew up in Seattle and his parents moved to California with us! Gale is married to Eveleyn and they have 1 baby, 3 year old Ginny, and are expecting a baby boy this winter!
Everyone has also been asking us about birthdays. We mentioned them in one of our first posts, but no one knows that so I thought I would tell birthdays again! I am 38 and my birthday is August 16. Jeff is also 38 and his birthday is March 18, I am older than him! Adrian turned 16 this past Wednesday, May 28, another post about her birthday coming soon! Braylie is 12, her birthday is October 11th, while Gage is 8 and his birthday is November 24th. Jamie is 4 and his birthday is July 14th, he's almost 5! Emery and Nolan are currently 6 weeks and they were born on April 18.
No comments:
Post a Comment