Saturday, May 24, 2014

Our Family!

You all have been asking for pics of us, so I finally got around to it! :)



This was me about 4 years ago, right before Jamie was born I was a food model!



Jeff sent this selfie to me last week when he was at work, saying he missed me! <3 love him


Adrian models just like I did, this is one of her most recent summer shoots for a magazine!



Everyone says Braylie looks like me, her hair is the exact color of mine, except in this pic she has blonde highlights!



This is Gage this past fall right before his big basketball game of the season!



I love this photo of Jamie, he is so precious! <3



Nolan is starting to recognize me and has been reaching for me lately!




Emery has been getting so big, she's bigger than Nolan now! 


Hope you enjoyed these photos of our beautiful family! Everyone says that Jamie and Adrian look like Jeff, while Braylee looks like me! I looked so similar to Nolan when I was a baby, while Emery and Gage don't look like anyone yet to me! Leave your opinions below :)








No comments:

Post a Comment