Thursday, May 15, 2014

Update!

Hey everyone, sorry that I haven't posted recently! Things have been so busy and stressful. The twins are almost 1 month old, I can't believe how fast everything has been going by. Last week, my parents were here, like I mentioned! But, instead of staying until Wednesday they decided to stay until Saturday! It was so great for me to see them again.

This past week I have been working like crazy! I have been neglecting my housework for the past few weeks, so I dedicated all of Monday to cleaning! The twins went with our babysitter for the morning and I cleaned everything. It felt so good, I am always happier when everything is clean! Monday night for dinner we went to our friend Jule's house. She is a single mom of 4, can't believe how she does it! Her kids are 15, 13, 7, and 4, just around my kid's age. Jule is also 7 months pregnant! Her husband just passed away, so we wanted to see her and have some fun since she is sad all of the time.

Tuesday the kids had off from school for a Jewish holiday, and I took them to a nearby waterpark! It is finally getting warm here in southern California, and thought it would be a great treat for them all! Jeff also took the day off to go with me, and my mother-in-law watched Emery and Nolan. It was a fantastic day :)

Wednseday, and today I just relaxed around the house. The twins are growing up so fast, I want to spend as much time with them as possible! Emery and Nolan can lift their heads up briefly and turn them from side to side while on tummy time! I'm so proud of them, it's a big accomplishment! Also, Emery has become even more clingy. She is completely fine when I am gone, but if I'm in the room and she hears me and someone else is holding her, she will throw a fit until I come to her! Nolan also likes being held, but he doesn't care who. I will be doing a more in depth update once they turn 1 month, so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment