Wednesday, May 28, 2014

At Blogger Fair!

Hey everyone, we are finally at blogger fair! The whole family has been looking forward to this for the past few months, and we are all so excited that it is finally here.

Yesterday I spent the whole day packing and getting ready to leave. Our family friend, Jules, came over to watch Emery and Nolan so I could give packing my full attention. When Jeff got home from work and the kids got home from school, we headed to the airport! Our flight left at 7, so we left the house at 4. We got through security/baggage and had about 30 minutes to grab some dinner before boarding. On the plane, I sat holding one baby and our family friend Jenny, who was coming along with us, had the other twin. They aren't old enough to have their own seats yet, obviously! Jeff sat with Jamie and Braylie, and then Adrian and Gage sat together. It was a 5 1/2 hour flight, not too bad! The kids were so excited to go to Florida, because they got to see my parents, and miss a few days of school! We arrived in Florida around 11 and my parents came to pick us up. We are staying at their house with them, because it is definitely cheaper than a hotel! Jeff and I are in a room with Emery and Nolan, Adrian, Braylie, and Jenny, and then Gage and Jamie were with my parents in their room!

Today Jeff and I went, with Emery and Nolan of course, to a panel of Youtubers I was really eager to see! I met some of my favorite people on Youtube, which was an amazing experience for me! Jenny was with the kids at the park, where we met them and played for the afternoon! We are planning on spending the night relaxing with extended family, and then our meetup is tomorrow, and our panel is Saturday! So many great things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment