Friday, May 30, 2014

Crazy Announcement | 6 Week Update

Hey everyone, I have amazing news! Jeff got a call while we are here at Blogger Fair, saying that he got the job! We are all thrilled, we have been waiting for this to happen! I am so happy that we will finally have a normal financial life. Currently, we are on many loans from the bank and have been struggling, as you all know. But, this new job he has pays even more than his past jobs, so I am hoping that by the end of the summer everything will be completely payed off and we will be back to normal.

Emery and Nolan are 6 weeks old today! It's so crazy, I feel like they just turned 1 month. They both are doing absolutely amazing with breastfeeding. They both eat plenty and are gaining the normal amount of weight for their age. Also, they both can lift up their heads by themselves during tummy time! I can tell that they are so much stronger than they were last week and every day they make little bits of progress. Throughout the night they are also doing well, they go to sleep around 8 and wake up around 1 and 6 to feed, and then wake up at 8-9am. I am so thankful that they are sleeping so well and that I can get a good nights sleep! There was one tough night last week that we were up almost eery hour with Emery. She wasn't feeling very well, I think her stomach was hurting her because she kept spitting up and was all gassy. She is fine now, so I'm hoping it was just something random!

Leave post suggestions below, and I'll see you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment