Hey everyone! I know my posts are usually positive, but a lot of you have been asking why we aren't staying at the hotel where Blogger Fair is actually occurring. The truth is, we are suffering deeply with money problems. I've decided to be completely honest with you guys and not hold anything back.
Obviously with 6 kids, money has always been a bit of a problem. We have been able to get by, except for the past few months. In the end of March, Jeff got laid off. He got a part time, 2 days a week position somewhere else, but it doesn't make up for the 60 hours per week job he had before. I can't work a lot, just some of my online work. It doesn't add up to much, and we are really struggling. We are surviving off of his 20 hour a week job and my blog. We didn't have the money for a hotel, we barely have enough for groceries.
Jeff applied for 3 positions, all paying what he used to get, and he will get a call Monday if he gets the position. He applied for 14 jobs before this, all he wasn't accepted. We are hoping and praying that he will get one of these jobs, please pray!
Oh my goodness! You and your family are definitely in our prayers! If you ever need anything, diapers, food, clothing, toys, or even money, my family and I would be so happy to help you out. I can only imagine how tough this situation must be for you and Jeff and the kids. I pray that Jeff will get one of the jobs he applied for so that you can return to a more normal life/income.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your support! I'll take you up on your offer someday if we need it, it means a lot to Jeff and I to have such great support here! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so welcome! We just arrived at the hotel, would you like to meet up at the Starbucks a few minutes away with just us and our twins? I can't wait to meet you and them!
ReplyDeleteThat would be great, definitely! What time?
ReplyDelete8? I know that's kind of late, but it's when my family will be all settled and when my little ones will be asleep! And don't worry about money, it's on me! :) I have some little gifts for you and the family as well!
ReplyDeleteOkay sounds great! I'll bring Adrian, Emery, and Nolan, see you then!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'll bring Harper, Kendall and Bethany! See you soon!
ReplyDelete