Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby Name/Gender Reveal!

There was one thing I didn't tell you about my doctor appointment today. We actually requested an ultrasound, and we found out the gender of the babies! It was an accident, we forgot to tell them we didn't want to know, and they just showed us! But I'm still so glad that I found out because Jeff and I finalized our baby names. So, we are having a........ BOY! and we are having a........... GIRL!

Jeff and I are so excited, we were hoping for a boy and a girl! It will even out our family, 3 girls and 3 boys. Plus Jeff and I! I can not believe that soon our family of 6 will become a family of 8. I am so happy! Oh, the names are........ EMERSON ROSE! and........NOLAN LYNDEN! Emerson will go by Emery Rose, and Nolan will just be Nolan :) I couldn't be happier by the way everything has turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment