Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Break Plans!

This week, for us here in southern California, is spring break! I am so excited, because the kids haven't had a day off since Christmas, so it'll be a much needed break. Our family lives in Florida, so we are planning on visiting them this break break!

Our plane leaves tonight at 6pm, and it is a 5 hour flight. We won't land until 11, and then until we get to our parents house it will be past midnight. I'm definitely not looking forward to flying, because I hate flying so much, especially now that I'm pregnant! We are leaving at noon, because we have a 2 hour drive to LAX, and probably traffic. I like getting to the airport early so we have time to get some food, and just relax and not be sprinting to our gate.

Flying with children is definitely tough. I always need to have plenty of activities for Jamie, because he thinks flying is boring. Even Adrain gets bored on long flights, and she's 15! I make sure to bring a bag of new things to do for the kids, so they don't get bored. Once we arrive I'm not worried, though! My mom always has tons of things for the kids, since she doesn't see them very often! I'm so excited to see my family, and I know this break will be so much much.

No comments:

Post a Comment