Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Q and A

I was tagged for this Q and A by one of my good friends, Steph! She created this tag, so I decided to do it and add a few of my own :)

Q: What type of car do you drive?
A: I drive a minivan that seats 8, just enough space for our family when the twins arrive! Ryan drives a      Toyota.
Q: How many states have you and your family lived in?
A: 2 states, Florida and California! We lived in Florida with our family until Braylie was born, she was      only a few months old when Jeff's job took us to California.
Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: Yes, my older sister Amanda and my younger twin brothers, Alex and Tyler!
Q: Does Jeff have any siblings?
A: Yes, Jeff has 3 younger brothers, Jake, Emmett, and Gale!
Q: Favorite vacation spot?
A: Definitely Maine! We have a house there that my cousin April lives in, and we always stay for              multiple weeks every summer, and sometimes other times during the year if we can.
Q: Favorite things to make for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
A: Breakfast: scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Lunch: pasta or soup. Dinner: lasagna or                  homemade pizza.
Q: Any picky eaters?
A: No, when growing up I always gave my kids a variety of foods, so they like a lot of things! Of              course, there are obviously things they don't like a refuse to eat, but I wouldn't say they are                    particularly picky.
Q: How did you and Jeff meet?
A: I worked at Olive Garden for over 4 years as a teenager, and he worked with me and we fell in love!
Q: Any plans for more kids?
A: Yes, currently I am pregnant with twins! We want more children, but my doctor says that I only            have maybe 2 more years to conceive, so we are thinking of adoption.
Q: What is everyone's middle name?
A: Kathlene (Kate) Elizabeth, Jeff Matthew, Adrian Olivia, Braylie Samantha, Gage Matthew, and Jamie Carsen (the twins names are secret until they are born)
Q: What are everyone's birthdays?
A: My birthday is August 16th, Jeff's is March 18th, Adrian's is May 28th, Braylie's is October 11th, Gage's is November 24th and Jamie's is July 14th!
Q: Do you have pets? If so, how many and what are their names?
A: Yes, we are a family that loves animals! We have one dog, Kayla, and 2 cats, Copper and Lily.
Q: Do you work out?
A: Of course! I consider myself very fit for having 4 children and pregnant with twins. I used to run for      30-60 minutes every day before I got pregnant, and worked out 5 days a week. My doctor told me it      is not safe for vigorous exercise after 28 weeks while pregnant with twins, and I trust my doctor and      don't want to harm my babies. So what I do now is walk our dog every day and walk on the                  treadmill. I also do yoga 5 days a week which helps relax my sore muscles!
Q: Where do you and Jeff work?
A: Jeff works in real estate. I went to college for special education and worked as a teacher for about a        year or 2 until we had Adrian. When Gage was a baby I went back to school for graphic design, and      got my degree. I have been working with website design as a side hobby for friends and family, but      lately is has turned into something more! I have clients now who are willing to pay, so it's become          my own little business.

Hope you all enjoyed learning more about me in this tag, thank's to Steph for creating it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment