Thursday, April 17, 2014
Is this it?
I think that Dr. Ashley might be wrong, and that the babies are coming soon in the next few days. I am having mild contractions, they are about 15 minutes apart and slightly painful. I am not terribly in pain, it feels almost like menstrual cramps. I called Ashley and she thinks that this might be it, if the contractions keep getting closer apart or if my water breaks! Or, it could just be false labor. That's the hard thing about labor, sometimes you can't tell if its real or just your body preparing for labor. If labor goes like it has with my other babies, I think I will have the baby by early tomorrow morning! With Adrian, labor was 6 hours, Braylie it was 12, Gage it was 7, and Jamie it was only 4! I would really appreciate prayer and positive messages as labor progresses :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you, baby Emery and baby Nolan! Keep me updated, Kate!
ReplyDeleteLove, Steph