Hey everyone, my name is Kate Lancaster! I am a busy mom of 4 with 2 on the way. I am a stay at home mom, but I love to write so I thought a blog would be a good way to be creative and talk about my amazing family :)
I am married to Jeff, and we have been together 19 years. We got married at 19 on August 16th and have been happy ever since! I am 38 years old and so is Jeff. I worked as a special education teacher for 4 years until we decided to start a family, so I became a stay at home mom as soon as our first daughter was born. Jeff works in real estate, and he has a busy schedule. Even though he works a lot, we still find time to spend quality time together and with our children :)
We have 5 children, our oldest is 15. Adrian has dark curly hair and brown eyes. She is intelligent and loves art. Adrian has a boyfriend, and his name is Ricky. I'm a little hesitant to let her have a boyfriend at 15, but I can tell she loves him and he loves her and he makes her so happy! Our next child is 12 year old Braylie. She is our stubborn child, she hates school and is always making trouble. Gage is 8, and he loves sports! He plays football and baseball with Jeff all of the time. He is always outside having fun playing with his little siblings. Jamie is 4, and he is the baby of the family! Although he won't be for much longer, because I am having twins soon! I am 8 months pregnant and they are due May 15th. We chose not to find out the gender, just because we love surprises! I am so excited to have these babies and so are all the kids. I am hoping a boy and a girl, so then we would have 3 girls and 3 boys :)
I hope blogging will be a lot of fun for me, because I need a place to talk about my children and document things to look back on in the years to come. I know my life may be crazy and I am losing my sanity day by day with a house full of children, but in 20 years when all the kids are out of the house I know I will trade anything to travel back in time to today when they are all young and wonderful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment