The babies are doing great! I'm sorry I have been posting so much today, it's just that everyone has been commenting with so many questions, it is much easier to just make a post than to reply to everyone's comments! The babies are good, Emery is breathing on her own now and Nolan is still the same, doing well! Emery fed once, she did good! It was a little tricky for her to latch on, but once she did everything was okay! I can tell she is going to take a little longer to catch on though, but I'm sure it will end up fine. I do plan on tandem breastfeeding, once they are a few weeks old and are better at breastfeeding. Now, to answer some of the most commonly asked questions about the birth and delivery...
Q: Are Emery's lungs okay?
A: Yes, she is doing well! The doctors said that she just needed assistance in the beginning, but once she got the hang of it all she was completely fine!
Q: Did you circumcise Nolan?
A: No, of course not. I believe to keep my babies intact, it is an awful procedure to have an infant go through and they are in so much pain during it all. I would never torture my baby like that.
Q: When will you let out photos of them?
A: We had a photographer back in California, but here in Florida we had to find another one. We plan on having her come to the hospital tomorrow morning to get photos, and I should have them by late tomorrow!
Q: How long do you plan on breastfeeding?
A: I plan on exclusively breastfeeding until 6 months, when I will introduce solids. But remember, food before 1 is just for fun!
Q: What foods will you feed them when they begin eating solids?
A: I will only give them puree fruits and vegetables in the beginning, and I will cook everything myself and won't buy any baby food because of all of the harmful chemicals.
I hope this answers some of your questions, leave some more questions down below that you want me to answer next! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment