Hey everyone, we are still very sick. I was hoping everyone would be better by today, but that's sure not the case!
We had a pretty rough night. Jeff was up all night with Gage, throwing up. Jamie didn't sleep well, just because he had a high fever again and was having trouble sleeping. Both Jamie and Gage woke up with a fever, but no nausea! I'm glad that they at least aren't throwing up anymore. Braylie woke up without a fever, which was good! She still isn't feeling very good, she feels nauseas. I'm hoping that she is just recovering, and not getting sick again! Jeff took Adrian to church, I dropped the twins off at our babysitters, and then I watched the sick kids at home. Braylie laid in her room all day, and she said her nausea slowly started to subside! She had a little dinner and was able to keep it down, so I'm hoping that she is over the worst part. Jamie's fever is still 102, I'm not sure what to do for him! I just keep trying to keep him entertained and comfortable. Gage is feeling sick still, he had a headache and stuffy nose, plus a fever all morning. After Jamie and Gage were able to eat a little something, I gave them some medicine for their fevers! I try to not give my kids medicine a lot unless it is necessary, and I felt that it was very necessary. Both their fevers went down and they had a good afternoon! They were able to walk around and seemed much better.
Currently, all 3 of them are still not going to school tomorrow. Braylie has no fever, but isn't feeling well still. Usually after the kids technically not "sick" anymore, because they don't have a fever and aren't throwing up, I let them have a day to recover! I don't want them to go to school and then maybe end up getting sick there because they weren't really over it. Jamie still has a fever, but it has lowered to 100. He is feeling good other than that, but since he still has a fever I'm keeping him home tomorrow too. Gage is the same as Jamie, except he has barely eaten all day long so he is very weak and tired. I predict he won't be at at school until Wednesday! If the kids still have bad symtpons tomorrow, I plan on taking them to the doctor just to make sure it's not strep throat or anything! I'm pretty sure it was just the 24 hour stomach bug, because all the kids threw up for about 24 hours and then they just had a fever. But, better safe then sorry! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment