My pregnancy is dwindling to a close! The babies are almost full term, I am actually excatly 8 months pregnant as of today! The babies are due May 15th, and today is April 15th. I am almost 36 weeks pregnant, I will be on Thursday.
I have a doctor appointment next Tuesday, as soon as I get back. My doctor thought it was risky for me to travel so far away from home, and I agreed it would be a little tough! I feel like I know my body pretty well and the signs I'm going into labor, and I have a feeling that I'm going to go late. My doctor keeps telling me that every pregnancy is different, and I agree I just feel that the babies won't come for another few weeks yet. My doctor did get into contact with a doctor at a local hospital here in Florida, and I am going in Thursday morning for her to check things out and make sure everything is okay. We are just taking precautions, because I'm not just carrying one baby, but two!
The symptoms I have been having are just increasing day by day. Of course, I have a terrible time getting to sleep! I'm so uncomfortable because my belly is so big. I sleep with 2 pregnancy pillows, but I still feel uncomfortable. When I get into a good position, I have to get up and go to the bathroom. I usually get up to pee 4-5 times per night. That alone makes me tired! I also have heartburn like crazy and lose of breath 24/7. The simplest things make me out of breath, I think it is because the babies are pressing up towards my lungs. They kick like crazy! Sometimes it shocks me, and I almost fall down. They are getting so strong, and I can't wait until they can finally come out and I can get some decent rest! Although it is likely that this will be my last pregnancy, that's just what my doctor predicts. I feel like I should cherish every moment, because once they are out I am positive I will miss the feel of being pregnant, my body forming around theirs.
No comments:
Post a Comment