Since these babies seem to be coming a little quicker than I thought, I need to finalize the babies names! Now, we are not sure of the genders, but are hoping for a boy and girl to even out the family :) I will list my top names for boys and girls (in no particular order) and comment below your favorites!
Girls:
1. Kylie
2. Emily
3. Emerson (Emery for short)
4. Rose
5. Talya
6. Alyssa
7. Kendall
Boys:
1. Tyler
2. Caleb
3. Lynden
4. Riley
5. Benjamin (Benny for short)
6. Denali (Danny for short)
7. Laker
I love the names Kylie and Emerson! For boys, I like Caleb and Rylie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your opinions, Jeff and I finally agreed on names! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That's the hardest part- agreeing!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!
ReplyDelete:) I'm so glad we're friends, going through pregnancy together! It makes things more fun! I hope you're having fun in Florida! Things are great here in Seattle, except for the rain!
ReplyDeleteI agree, having someone to go through things with is so helpful! How far along are you? I'm 36 weeks!
ReplyDeleteI'm 38! I feel like I've been pregnant forever!
ReplyDeleteSame here! I only have a maximum of 2 weeks to go, my doctor doesn't want me going past 38 weeks since I'm having twins!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh ok! It must be crazy to be preggo with twins! One baby is hard enough!!
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy! I feel so big and bloated, I can't believe I thought my other pregnancies were tough they were nothing compared to this!
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine! We'll have to exchange numbers so we can text/message more often about this sort of thing!
ReplyDeletedefinitely, that would be fun!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! :)
ReplyDeleteso excited for the babies :) hopefully we can meet in person sometime soon!
ReplyDeletebabies is in mine and yours :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be great! I'd love to meet you and your family!
ReplyDeletehopefully sometime soon!
ReplyDelete