Friday, April 18, 2014

Blogger Fair!

I am very happy to announce that my family and I will be attending blogger fair! We were personally invited this morning, the kids are so excited! It is Thursday May 29-Sunday June 1. I am taking the kids out of school that Friday, so we all can go and make a little weekend trip out of it! Emery Rose and Nolan will definitely be here by then, and I am so excited for them to meet all of you.

I will be on a Mommy Blogger's panel Friday, May 30, night from 3-7 in the rec room of Hotel Louise in Orlando, Floor 13D. I hope to see you there! I will be on the panel with 4 other mommy blogger's, and it will be so much fun to take questions from everyone and just socialize! We are also having a meetup on Saturday, May 31st, from 12-4. It will be at the open garden near entrance E of Hotel Louise in Orlando. Jeff and all of the kids will be there, including the twins! I look forward to meet all of you and hope you are able to come :) RVSP to my facebook page, links on the homepage of this blog :)

4 comments: