Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fun Times with Friends!

Hey everyone, this morning was a great morning so I thought I'd share about it! After all of the kids were off to school it was about 8:30, except for Jamie because he doesn't have school on Thursdays. My good friend Kayla called and was wondering if she could come over to meet the twins! She has a 3 month old baby of her own, Alyssa, and 4 year old twin boys, Alex and Abe! Jamie loves playing with Alex and Abe, so I agreed because I knew he would be bored! She arrived at about 10, and the boys played in the playroom while we talked! I haven't seen Kayla in about a month, so it was so great and relaxing to catch up with her. She loved holding Emery and Nolan, and I thought Alyssa was absolutely adorable! I love that age, when they are just learning the smallest things. I can't wait until the twins get bigger! On the other hand, I never want them to grow up.

The kids were getting a little bored cooped up, so we decided to have a picnic lunch at the park! Adrian had a half day at school, so we picked her up at 11 and we all went to the park! It was the twins's first official outing anywhere other than dropping Jamie off at school. Adrian watched the boys, and all 3 babies were sleeping, so Kayla and I could just relax on the picnic blanket, talking together! We stayed for over 2 hours, I fed the babies multiple times and so did Kayla. Around 2pm the kids were getting tired so we said our goodbyes and headed on home! I put Jamie, Emery, and Nolan down for their naps and did some unpacking while I had some free time to myself before the kids all got home. Now, I am nursing the babies and preparing dinner!

I need suggestions for my next post, so leave your opinions and ideas down below! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun day and that all the kids and babies did too! :) Maybe post extended family, your favorite meals to cook, your job as a blogger, or upcoming and exciting events!

    ReplyDelete