Friday, April 18, 2014

Hospital Update!

I have good news! The babies are doing well, and I was taken to my room about 20 minutes ago! Emery is also doing well, they were able to take her off oxygen and she is breathing on her own. So haven't been able to hold her yet, but the nurses said soon I will! I have been with Nolsn this whole time, he was the bigger of the 2, 6 pounds 9 ounces! Emery was only 5 pounds 1 ounce. Nolan has caught on quickly to breast feeding, he's doing well and has fed twice already since birth! I'm so glad that's he's doing so good and hopefully we won't have trouble with feeding. As for Emery, I'm not sure! I'm really hoping she does well, but it's known that smaller babies are not as developed and aren't able to breast feed as well. Wish us luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Let's hope Emery is good at breast feeding too! Glad little Nolan has caught on quickly!

    ReplyDelete