Friday, April 18, 2014

The Babies Are Here!

Hey everyone, I have amazing news! The babies are finally here! I feel like I have been waiting forever, and I am so happy that I have to wait no longer :) Emerson Rose Lancaster was born at 5:12pm, on April 18, 2014. A few minutes later at 5:18, April 18, 2014, Nolan Lynden Lancaster was born! I am so in love with my babies. When I first heard their cries, I couldn't believe they were mine. I love them so much and wouldn't change how it happened for anything!

They finished stitching me up around 5:55, and I am currently in recovery. It is 6:30 now! They are planning on moving me to my permanent room at 7:15, as long as everything goes well. I would still appreciate positive thoughts and prayers, Emery's lungs were not completely developed and she is on oxygen still.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family! I cannot wait to see the twins! I'm sure they're beautiful! Thank goodness everything went well!

    ReplyDelete